Predictive Analytics Software
LityxIQ is an integrated set of tools that make it easy to perform a wide variety of tasks from data preparation to reporting to BI to modeling and scoring to optimization. Organizations are starting to use predictive analytics software to increase their bottom line and competitive advantage. LityxIQ can help.
Easily import and manage complex data sources. Append and join datasets together. Clean, transform, create new fields. Filter and aggregate. Learn More
Interactive graphical analysis for creating and sharing insights through charts and tables. Useful for exploratory data analysis and the creation of dashboards. Learn More
Automated model building focused on business objectives including churn, value, risk, and affinity models. Includes validation, model management and version control, scoring, and implementation. Business forecasting models for sales, revenue, and other business metrics. Learn More
Optimize marketing budget/resources across customer segments, products, channels, and other business dimensions. Optimize media spend within and across channels. Optimize individual customer communications to maximize profitability. Easy to define objectives and business constraints for a non-technical user. Learn More
The analytic progression begins with Reporting insight then moves on to Business Intelligence (BI) insight followed by Modeling and finally Optimization. With LityxIQ you can perform all of these functions in one place!
LityxIQ Frequent Questions
- Marketers can create marketing dashboards, create customer value, response, or churn models, and optimize budget allocation across products, channels, and customer segments. Fresh customer or prospect data can be scored quickly and drive successful campaigns.
- Channel managers can determine the optimal budget spending across multiple channels and sub-channels based on prior performance.
- Health science users can build predictive models of disease likelihood or geographic prevalence.
- Agencies can support their clients’ analytic needs by easily providing management dashboards, critical customer insights, or advanced predictive models.
- HR managers can predict employee satisfaction and determine its most important drivers.
- Product managers or financial analysts can predict future sales or revenue based on historical trends, seasonality, or other predictive factors.