Advanced Media Optimization with OptyxIQ
OptyxIQ powers advanced media optimization. We combine our in-house analytics expertise with our advanced analytics and optimization platform, LityxIQ, to help clients solve complex marketing problems and achieve the best possible business results.
We optimize media budgets to maximize your ROI. Our media optimization solutions answer your critical questions and produce outstanding results.
At a minimum our clients see a 15:1 ROI!
Critical Optimization Questions
We Connect The Dots
Mid-market companies need to do more with less. OptyxIQ connects your internal finance and marketing departments with your deployment agency.
Available Media Options
We can optimize your existing media or expand your media options.
The OptyxIQ Process
We manage disparate data and create machine-learning algorithms developed from your campaign performance in combination with predictive analytics and mathematical models to drive the best results.
Here’s how it works.
Outcomes of OptyxIQ
An Optimized Media Plan
- Created to meet budget and business requirements, detailing budget allocation by media and who to market for each medium.
- Expected performance across all desired key-performance-indicators such as spend, revenue, volumes, responses, cost-per and profitability.
- What-if and trade-off analysis showing expected results under various scenarios.
- Indexed profile reports providing demographic insights of target audience
- Next best budget expansion opportunities.
- Created to match medium to audience and within medium identify best targets.
- Media mix and other models can be used to understand cross media effects and drive optimal media use.
Key performance indicators can be examined by scenario to understand potential decision tradeoffs
OptyxIQ has provided tremendous impact on key performance and business metrics for our clients.
- 87% response increase
- $1.4MM incremental in-year revenue
- 90% reduction in selection process
“It was an extraordinary outcome for us. Better still is our continued improvement, especially in our primary objective of new member acquisition.”
– Channel Director, National Non-Profit Organization
“In the first two months of program implementation, we have seen our highest ever call volumes coming from direct mail, and a significant decrease in cost per opportunity.”
– Eric Feld, CFO, All American Hearing