Enterprise Grade Analytics at Mid-Market Pricing
- Savings0%Less Cost
- Speed to Market0XFaster
- Performance0%Superior Outcomes
Predictive Analytics eBook | Opportunities, Challenges, and Use CasesJune 21, 2017
Efficiently Using Big Data for Advanced AnalyticsJune 13, 2017
- Introduction of Aggregation Fields in the New Fields dialog. This provides a powerful capability to use window aggregation functions when working with data.
- Introduction of Shared Insights. This will allow sharing of any insight or dashboard to anyone else using their email address. This makes it easy for others to view charts, tables, and dashboards simply by clicking a link in their email.
- A new Insight type called Report. This creates an insight that allows browsing of an un-aggregated dataset, with ability to group by defined dimensions, and also the ability to create cell coloring of any metrics being shown based on their value. This is a beta capability with future enhancements to come.
- Ability to receive real-time notifications on-screen when jobs complete (in addition to the existing console which provides detail job logs).
- Additional interface and backend enhancements.
The joint analytical power of Valassis and Lityx provides advertisers with campaign optimization support for their marketing programs across a broad portfolio of print and digital solutions. Connecting Valassis’ offline and online data with Lityx’ predictive analytics platform gives advertisers the ability to effectively improve future performance and product integration while enhancing consumer engagement.
“Utilizing Valassis’ breadth of media solutions, we can now deliver our clients integrated marketing campaigns while Valassis can provide its clients a next generation optimization solution,” said Paul Maiste, Lityx CEO.
“Lityx’s predictive modeling further enhances our robust targeting and analytics platform while expanding the reach of our products in verticals such as health care, hospitality, gaming and entertainment,” said Greg Green, Valassis chief data and analytics officer.
Together, Valassis and Lityx enhance marketer confidence through a full-suite of planning, delivery and measurement tools to support campaign optimization by combining Lityx’s proprietary cloud-hosted platform with Valassis’ intelligent media solutions.
Valassis is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 58,000 clients with innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. By integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, Valassis precisely targets its clients’ most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Clipper Magazine are Valassis subsidiaries, and RedPlum® is its consumer brand. Its signature Have You Seen Me?® program delivers hope to missing children and their families. Valassis is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings.
Lityx is a leader in advanced analytics solutions including predictive modeling and marketing optimization assisting clients to achieve the best possible results. LitxyIQ, a cloud-hosted analytics platform developed by Lityx, is used by both data scientists and business users to perform complex tasks easily, such as data blending, business intelligence, predictive modeling, and optimization. Lityx clients across multiple industries have achieved a strong ROI through improved targeting and optimizing spend of their marketing budget.
- Ability to connect to data sources on SFTP, Amazon S3, or the web.
- Import and export data within compressed files (zip, gz, bzip supported).
- Live file preview for raw data sources.
- Improved File Manager functionality.
- Ability to delete entire dataset libraries, with appropriate permissions.
- Latest security enhancement for passwords.
- Many backend updates for improved speed and scalability.